P.T. Squared Wellness Scholarship Fund
Collierville High School Juniors/Seniors:
The P.T. Squared Wellness Scholarship Fund was created by P.T. Squared Health and Wellness, its owners, and staff. The scholarship was established to promote and encourage young adults to educate themselves and take a proactive approach to living a healthy lifestyle.
Institution: Applicant can be enrolled in any University.
Total Scholarship Amount: $500.00 applicable towards the first college semester.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Applicant must show good character and demonstrate an interest in health, wellness, and fitness.
- Applicant must submit an essay approximately 250 words on the following topic:
What is your definition of Wellness? How do you achieve it?
To Support the applicant’s qualifications the following is required:
- Official High School Transcript showing GPA
- One (1) Letter of recommendation from a teacher, coach, or administrator.
- Winner must provide a Letter of Acceptance to their University and proof of enrollment prior to receiving grant.
Please feel free to copy and share the above scholarship opportunity with any senior from your school who you feel may meet the requirements for application. All Required Information must be received no later than April 1, 2017 to be considered. Submissions can be mailed to 110 North Main Street Collierville, TN 38017. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Josh and Krista Robinson, Owners